September 18, 2011

So Proud of Clemson

Clemson passion.


This weekend brought back all the confidence I remember having in my team!! Sophomore year of college I worked in Clemson's recruiting department as an intern helping recruit high school players.  I was absolutely head over heels in love with Clemson football.  I've since taken a step back from my former obsessive behavior, (knowing every player's name and never missing a play).  Well now, after this weekend..it's back--my love affair with Clemson Football!

WE LOOKED AMAZING.  Our offense was incredible.  Underclassmen ruled the game!  Mike Bellamy, Sammy Watkins, Tajh Boyd...Boy, in 2 years when these boys have a couple years of playing time under their belt, Clemson University is going to be a FORCE TO RECKON WITH.

Tajh Boyd comes in 2nd in Clemson's history for most passing yards.

By the way, did anyone hear Urban Meyers' incredible compliments of Clemson, as an amazing University and campus?  Brought tears to my eyes.

Clemson hasn't beat Auburn since 1951.

This weekend marked the third time in Clemson history that we have beat the defending National Champions.

Such a great weekend!  My sister let Justin & I crash at her apartment so we got some extra bonding time with each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment