July 26, 2011

Bob

Baby Bob.
This post is dedicated to a special friendly fellow, my boyfriend's roommate's "cat," Bob.  (If it was up to me, he would not be named Bob.  Maybe something like Bengie but his name is starting to grow on me.)

I'm not a cat person.  Never have been, and never thought I would be.  That is until I met "Bob" -a bengal cat.  Bengal cats are no ordinary cat, and if you're thinking about investing in one, think twice.  They run at about a grand each!

Their personalities are almost worth that entire grand!  They are incredibly different from domestic cats. (What?!  Yeah, I know...I didn't believe it either).  You're probably wondering what in the world they are and how they differ from a normal, domestic cat. Well..

....according to Wikipedia: "The Bengal Cat is a relatively new hybrid breed of cat, formed by the cross of a domestic feline and an Asian Leopard Cat. The Bengal cat has a desirable "wild" appearance with a gentle domestic cat temperament."

Bob is more dog-like than cat-like. He is loyal and wants nothing more but to greet you at the door and hang out with you when you get home (sigh..). The pictures say it all:
How cute is he?? His head looks small but don't let him fool you.
He is a huge, lovable, tiger-striped cat!





Apparently Bob wants to come see us!



No comments:

Post a Comment