July 27, 2011

I'm a romantic

One of my favorite things in life is giving presents.  If I could be a professional present-giver, I would be the richest woman on earth!  I love the entire process: the search, the bargain hunting, the cute ideas, the wrapping, adding the card and the execution.  In exactly 11 days, it will be my 1 year anniversary with my great bf, Justin.  What to get, what to get?  Obviously we'll do the whole dinner date thing and spend lots of special time together so I'm looking for something tangible, more creative than expensive.  But also something useful, not clutter that will just be a "sit on the shelf" knick-knack.  He will be moving 4 hours away very soon (touchy subject) so that could warrant some fun ideas.

 In honor of my upcoming anniversary, I wanted to post some fun (creative) gift ideas for an anniversary:

Long distance pillow cases from BoldLoft.  Okay, these are just too cute.

A bean that says "I love you" when it sprouts! (What will they think of next?)  I would definitely have to put this in a more masculine pot.Via ThinkGeek



Homemade corn hole set with our alumni colors and Clemson paw stitched bean bags.  May have to call in daddy to get this one done.  


Decorative and reusable basket of homemade chocolate chip cookies, that's a given!


Custom bottle of wine (see above customized labels-more to choose from) to enjoy together and then keep to remember via Custom Wine Source.

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute. I love them ALL! I'm going to do some brainstorming myself for your anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete