July 22, 2011

A new "fresh."

Here I am!  I'm officially turning a page in my blogging life and starting fresh.  Not freshly pressed (like my old wordpress blog), but officially-a-blogspot.com-member, fresh.  I'm so excited to start my new online archive of what I like, don't like, what I see, what I do and everything in between.

I've been blogging off and on for my PR classes at Clemson since 2008 but I've just had so many changes like graduating from college, starting a full-time job and moving to Atlanta, so I think there's no better time to build a more personal, and not so academically-oriented blog!  To see my thoughts on PR, media strategies and some personal posts from my college days, you can see my old blog (Quotes to Learn By) for blogs that date wayyyy back over 3 years ago.  Gosh, I can hardly remember those days.

Which brings me to why I even decided to make this blog-change in the first place.  Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Eclectically E.  Also known as my college freshman roomie, best friend, co-blogger and current neighbor.  That's right, we moved to Atlanta and are ready to take on the city together...while blogging about it.  Our dream come true.  Now, before I go any further let me explain a thing or two about myself (and Eclectically E): We get excited about the teeniest things.  So, needless to say: a beautiful city and a fun blog to capture it all--that's a perfect combo in the making!

So thank you Eclectically E and hello new blogger community!  I can't wait to start writing.
Eclectically E & I graduating.  GO TIGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment