July 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

This is the second weekend that I'm in Atlanta and I couldn't be happier with my new digs!  (Shew, am I glad apartment hunting is over.)  In honor of my new place, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things that make me smile when I come home.

The lamp(s).  I have two because I couldn't just buy one.  Could you?  Check out the detail in the fabric on the lampshade.  Too sheek.  I loved these so much in fact that, before I moved into my apartment, I made my boyfriend display them - lightbulbless - in his house so I could look at them each morning and night.  That's love.






Window-In-Closet.  Helloooo.  This is something that will keep an apartment owner happy.  And nope, no one can even see in. Thinking about a small curtain.  Right now it's my shot glass collection.  Thoughts?







 


Curtains.  A fun, yet sophisticated look.  They're not my black out curtains but I guess I can't be sleeping after 10 a.m. now anyways!








My entry-way arch.  A little originality, eh?  This arch does magic for the place.

Disclaimer: I know things can't make you happy, it's the people that count in life! 
But it sure is the icing on the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment