July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Shew, it's finally here - Wednesday - to mark the middle of the week and boy could I not be happier!  With a full-time job, I now know how it feels to purely 'live for the weekends' but there are some great things I enjoy no matter what day it is.  I am going to continue my journey of getting into this blogging thing by linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.  I think this is a fabulous way to remind ourselves of how much the little things really do make a difference and, especially, to share with others what I like to maybe bring some joy to you all!


I'm loving...blogging.  Although I only have 1 follower (amazing bff Eclectically E) I'm just getting started in this new blogosphere and love reading everyone's posts.  I'm anxious to start interacting with everyone and I can see a lot of joy coming from sharing via blogs on the horizon (once I get all settled in my new apt) so get ready! :)

I'm loving...pier 1 imports.  Now, usually I don't shop too much at Pier 1 because I find their prices a little high and their selections to never be what I am looking for.  That ever happen to you there?  HOWEVER, this week I am absolutely loving them thanks to this coupon.  $10 off your purchase of $10.  People, that means a free $10 purchase!  It expires today so hurry yourself over to Pier 1.  I bought a "crisp bamboo candle" (their fragrance of the month) for $5.  Now that's something to love.


I'm loving...penne a la betsy.  Turns out my roommate is an amazing cook.  Lucky me, eh?  She tried out this new pasta recipe from Pioneer Woman this week and it was scrumptious to say the least.  I probably ate my weight!  I am all about food that has 1) carbs 2) onions/garlic 3) chicken/shrimp...and this meal offers all three!  Do yourself a favor and try it out.  May just be your next "go to."  I have a feeling it will be mine.

I'm loving...my baby brothers Meet Tanner (6) and Reese (5), the loves of my life.  It's almost like I can feel the distance, now that I'm 4 hours away from my family instead of 2.  It makes me so appreciative for the love of these two little Guatemalans that I am blessed enough to call my brothers.  I cannot imagine two little boys bringing someone more happiness then these two bring me.  They are absolute hilarious hoodlums with the most selfless hearts.  More to come on these two in the future...I could write a novel on them!

Dad with Tanner & Reese on Father's Day
Vacation in California at Hearst Castle.

I'm loving...tickets to the braves.  My awesome old boss got Justin (my bf) and I tickets to one of the last home Braves game this summer with a pass to the 'exclusive' 755 club. 



Justin and I at our first Braves game this summer!



6 comments:

  1. Such a fun post and I love your blog, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great, fun post! I am loving your blog, and blogging is so fun!


    I have a fun rosette headband in a giveaway right now--you should come by and enter!
    http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/07/discount-giveaway-seek-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just found your blog through your friend's post! :) Your brothers are adorable and that dinner sounds fabulous. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, totally just realized that I'm following your wordpress blog too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank ya'll so much! Seek First, I'm coming by to enter now!

    Jennifer-Thanks! Tanner & Reese are a hoot...stay tuned for more stories/pictures on them-they make my life whole! You were following my Wordpress blog, too?! What a small "blog world" :) I started following you yesterday and love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that you're just starting out your blog. It's scary but definitely rewarding in the end :) Your little brothers are SO cute though! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete