August 21, 2011

Bargain Hunting Weekend

I've had a very productive bargain hunting weekend and wanted to share my finds with ya'll!

My bargains started off at the Dollar Tree!  Personally, I think Dollar Tree doesn't get enough credit for their deals.  Just about half of their items are incredible for only a dollar.  The other half, not so much. Big shout out to The Bargain Blonde for inspiring me with her Dollar Tree post!  [You all need to go read this post, every word is true!  And be sure to vote for her for the Most Valuable Blogger]

First off, cute cards, tissue paper and gift bags are about three times as much anywhere else!  Balloon size bags and plastic forks/spoons?  Same deal!  PS-the basket on the left is one of three for my next D.I.Y. project!

Check out these cute jars with decorative balls in them!  Great addition to our tv stand of knick knacks.


Yes, get a good look...(Please note "Knocked Up" on the tv)...these babies were from Goodwill!!  I ventured in there with high hopes but high skepticism as well.  Sure enough, found these (with balls included) for only $5.84 & $4.34!


But that's not all...got this lamp for $7.56 at Goodwill.  The shade alone would be $15 at Walmart.


Anyways, I hope ya'll had a great weekend and hope this post inspires you to bargain hunt!

1 comment: