August 2, 2011

Tuesday Ten Wishlist

I'm linking up with Jennifer for her Tuesday Ten. This week's theme: 10 things that are on your wish list!  I love this theme because I'm constantly making lists for things to strive for in the future :)

1. Curtains for my new apartment.  Oops, I cheated already because I JUST bought these :)

2. An i-home AND white noise player.  Has anyone even seen one of these?  I think I may have made it up.  You see, I have an incredibly weird habit where I CANNOT sleep without white noise.  I have two.  Yes, TWO fans beside my bed.  Does anybody else suffer from this?  Anyways, I would love something that plays white noise EVEN when your iPhone/iPod isn't connected!

3. Beautiful, comfy, fun sitting chair for my bedroom.

4. To get on track at the gym again!  Lately this little saying has come in handy way too often.  I need to get back to workin' on my fitness.  It really does bring me so much energy and feel better about myself...just so hard when you get home at 6:30. STILL, it's on my wish list so I will make it happen!

5.  Custom return address stamp with really cute font!

6. To get involved with Junior League, Atlanta.  I have always loved giving back and Junior League is a great organization to join for that.  Plus, it has some great connections to offer.  It's a huge commitment but I know it is very rewarding as well.  I'm planning to sign up for the winter provisional class, yay!
7. Complete, matching spice rack for all this cooking I'm planning on doing this year :)

8. More workout gear.  I love the Nike and Reebok dry fit collection and I'd really like to stock up on more tanks and shorts. Also, Eclectically E informed me that the Livestrong collection by Nike has spandex built in.  Woo hoo!


Disclaimer:  This is where my wish list starts to get a tad 
unrealistic for this moment in my life, unfortunately!


9. MacBook Pro with PhotoShop and InDesign.

10.  A 2012 Nissan Maxima.  Black exterior and interior, thank you.  A girl can dream :) By the way, I almost crash staring at these on the road.  Whoops.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up today!!! I am the EXACT same way with the whole noise while you fall asleep thing. I can't fall asleep if I can hear random noises in my apartment. I usually have my ipod playing my sleep playlist really low when I'm falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute blog!

    i love 4 and 5 :)

    ReplyDelete