August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving... that one of my best friends, Christina, is graduating this weekend in Clemson which gives me a great excuse to take a road trip back to Clemson and see my college BFFs!  It's been about a month since I moved to ATL so I'm ready to get some girl time in :)
Christina and I going dt Clemson!
Going out in ATL before I knew I was moving here!
I'm loving...getting great ideas for my [very far away, not even determined yet] wedding.  I'm no where closed to even being engaged, I'm just a huge planner and appreciate the little, creative things in life a little too much :)
The Groom typed twenty things he loved about his Bride. She typed 20 things she loved about him and they displayed them at the reception...


Have guests sign corks as your guest book to use in your home as decoration.

Sign for reception & wedding.


Display bios on the wedding party.

I'm loving...this cheesy card I made for my boyfriend on our one year anniversary.  Complete with backrub and home cooked meal coupons. (don't laugh!)


I'm loving...that my apartment is FINALLY ant-free.  It took the exterminator 3 tries but I think he finally got it right!  (By the way--did you know that Windex works just as well as bug spray to kill them, without the toxic spray? It does!)

I'm loving....this new destination -Villingili Resort & Spa, in Maldives - I discovered!  It gives me a whole new perspective for "dream honeymoon."

Ocean villa: Can you imagine sitting where she is?
Oh. My. Goodness.

Hope everyone is having a great hump day so far!

7 comments:

  1. I love your loves today!!! :) I'm stopping by from Jamie's linkup. I love looking at wedding decor even though I am single ;) haha. And that destination in Maldives is PERFECT! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! so glad i clicked on your link! i'll have to try that windex trick...i saw a couple of those tiny ants in the doorway the other day. i'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go to Maldives. Come on...on my way to pick you up. Leave the ants behind. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is adorable, girl! I'm loving your loves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving those resorts you posted too wish i could be lounging around there instead of being stuck in an office. nothing wrong with planning a wedding now! and windex is a great ant killer! newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having guest sign the corks is such a great idea!! What a sweet way to remember the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet about the "20 thing sign" :)

    ReplyDelete