August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  Link up for What I'm loving Wednesday!  It's my first full week of my new job so I'm a little crunched on time.  There are still many things I'm loving (besides the fact that it is 10:30pm and my roommate is making us brownies).



I'm loving...that it's almost time for football season.  GO [CLEMSON] TIGERS!




I'm loving...George Bush.  That's right.  After watching the 9/11 special documentary on NatGeo on George Bush's reaction, I fell in love with his genuine personality!



I'm loving...these fun, Pinterest, houseware idea finds:




I'm loving...a three day weekend coming up..yahoo!!!  I'm so pooped from work already and it's only Wednesday!  I'm excited to go to Charlotte with the boyfriend, not too excited that we are going to find him an apartment to live in FOUR HOURS FROM ME :(


I'm loving...Adele!  I know I'm a little late but I finally purchased her ENTIRE c.d. and I like, like, like!

I'm loving...this new blog!

3 comments:

  1. How cute are you?! I love Adele too, such a beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like George Bush too =). I can't wait for football to start - it just screams fall to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adele is awesome, i am pumped for football season b/c that means cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete