August 16, 2011

Can I go back to College?

Pretty please?

So, unfortunately my internet has been out in my apartment for a couple days but I'm back to give an update about last weekend!  Does anyone else HATE Comcast?  I went there THREE times...because they kept giving me wrong information.  Currently nursing a Comcast-induced headache.
Anyways, last weekend I got to go back to college and hang out with all my besties!  Even if it was just for two days, it made me miss the simple life and having them around so much!
Yep, looks like I'm officially in Clemson!
On Friday, I stayed at my sister's new apartment.  She will be a Junior at Clemson this year and, with every year that passes, we get closer and closer.  I guess it really is true about that "bridging the age gap" thing.  We're only two years apart and we had our differences in high school.  Now, I'm looking forward to coming to visit her and vice versa!  It was fun helping her decorate but she and her roomies already had some oh-so-cute and original decorative ideas that I wanted to share with ya'll:





Then, it was on to Christina's graduation party. Her family rented a m.a.s.s.i.v.e. house on the lake for all of us to spend the weekend at!


Our friends from D.C. drove down to celebrate the weekend, too and it made me feel so fortunate I pay the living expenses of Atlanta and not D.C.  I was shocked to learn you'd have to give your left arm to live in a one bedroom apartment without air conditioner.

Seeing everyone back together really made me feel like life was less scary and, although we are all moving in different directions, with a plan or two, we can all rendezvous and be together right back where we started!

If you are still in college: Do not take having your friends a mile away from you for granted!  Spend all the time in the world with them.  Go grocery shopping with them, paint your nails together, do laundry together...do whatever you have to do but spend every minute with them!  You will miss them even when you're just two hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment