August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm so thankful for so many things this week!!

First, I'm loving...my lovely new job!  It's only day two but I can tell it's 

I'm loving...our tv stand that is almost complete!  I especially love the new frame/quote addition.




Speaking of our apartment coming together...I'm loving...our curtain rod and curtains.  It really makes our den so so so much more homie.  In my last apartment at Clemson, we never got curtains because we had nice wooden blinds but, people, trust me, curtains make all the difference in the world.


There's some fun things happening with my family...

I'm loving..that my little sister's dream finally came true and she got a puppy!  Well, a three year old mut named, "Zoe" (pronounced Zoe-ey).  Apparently she is super sweet and gets along great with my 4 and 5 year old brothers, is already potty trained and doesn't get on furniture.  I can't wait to meet her next time I go to visit Clemson!




I'm loving...my parents' are getting a new driveway!!  Woo hoo!! If you notice, there is a lot of driveway at the house I spent the past few years of high school in, so a new driveway is just like a great new face lift for their house.  Can't wait to see the finished product!


Probably most importantly, I'm loving....that my cute little grandmommy and my mom are coming this Friday night!!
My grandma is the most stylish 76 year old you will ever meet!
Love my mom.  She is my best friend and I cannot go through a day without calling her!


Some other exciting things..

I'm loving...the fact that I'm officially a legal driver in Georgia.  That's right, after a whole week of gettin' the run-around from the government, I finally got myself Georgia car insurance and the right documents in my possession (who knew I needed the ORIGINAL title).  The only unfortunate part is that Georgia just voted on a new license plate that I barely missed..so I'll have to wait until I renew.  Just look how cute it is (without the "In God We Trust" I believe:


I'm loving...my boyfriend.  He has been working so hard (I'm talking until 9pm or later most nights) and I am so proud of him for his dedication to the career he is awesome at!  Also, he took me to one of our favorite restaurants last weekend, Two Urban Licks, and I am so thankful to have someone so great to love.

Yummy date night!


3 comments:

  1. That TV stand is adorable!! I wish I could get curtains for my apartment, but my windows are top to floor and sooooo wide. They basically take up a whole wall. It would be pretty expensive to get such huge curtains I think. I know it would add some spunk to my space, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote in the frame! My mom is my best friend too and we talk every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great things to love this week!!! So glad that you're loving your job! Your tv stand is so cute! I can't wait to have a place of my own to decorate...a dorm room just doesn't cut it! :p
    And I hope you have a fantastic time with your mom and grandma this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete