August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wenesday!

It's Wednesday, which means What I'm loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that my boyfriend and I are taking a road trip together this weekend home..to Columbia South Carolina!
I heart my hometown..at least now that I don't live there ;)

Us at Justin's 'rents house.

I'm loving...that the Bachelorette is O.V.E.R.  Shew, thank goodness!  I could not stand to see Ashley whine anymore.  Who else still can't believe that Ashley let poor little Benny Boo Boo get down on one knee!?!  *watching a train wreck*  I loved JP at first but, I got to say, I'm a little skeptical of them now because I think they have nothing but infatuation to build a relationship on.
Ashley crying, yet again!
Are they going to make it...what do you think?!

I'm loving...the colors grey/black, white and yellow together.  My mom is having me redesign her guest room (that used to me my little brothers' room) with free reign to her credit card-YIKES!  I think I'm going to go for this yellow, neutral color with a little light blue thrown in :)


I'm loving...that my alma mater (Clemson University) made the list for happiest students at #2 in the nationI am not surprised at all.  Those were some of the happiest days of my life and I could go on and on about the environment, campus and involvement that I was immersed in my 4 years there.  Which reminds me: is football season here yet?!
On the half-time float as 4th runner-up during Miss Homecoming [far right].
Some of my favorite sorority sisters and I during First Friday parade!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that bedroom! I am in love with the grey and yellow tones. :-)

    Have a happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey and yellow are my new favorite color combo. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme! I couldn't be happier that The Bachelorette is over. She seriously cried every episode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley is definitely the most annoying bachelorette ever. And to let Ben get down on one knee and propose after everything?! Ugh. She sucks. lol I used to like JP but he seems a little crazy now.

    ReplyDelete