August 8, 2011

Me from A-Z

Before I start my weekend wrap-up, I wanted to link up with Eclectically E for her new "Getting to Know me from A-Z."  Yay, so fun!


A - Age: 22
B - Bedtime: Psh, it NEEDS to be 11:30 but it is about 12:30.  I'm in the process of trying to get into a better mindset about that.
C - College: C-L-E-M-S-O-N!
D - Dogs: I  had a puppy (haha he will always be a "puppy" to me) named Shadow for 16 years.  I refuse to get a dog until I have a yard-which will be a while-but he will be a black lab for sure, just like Shadow.
E - Everyday necessity: To-do list, Twitter, checking up on loved ones
F - From: "The Armpit of the South"--Columbia, SC
G - Gold or Silver?: Silver all the way.  I don't own any gold.  I'm convinced I can't pull it off!
H - Holiday: Christmas is the holiday of all holidays.  All others can't even compete!  What other holiday do you get presents and get the most time off work/school?!
I - Ice Cream: The ice cream flavor isn't important.  It's about the toppings in it!  Oreos, brownies and m&ms.  *Salivating*
J - Job title: Associate Project Manager
K - Karaoke go-to song: Friends in Low Places. Right, Eclectically E?
L - Live: Atlanta, Georgia
M - Movie:  People often make fun of me for this, but  I rarely sit through a movie and if I do, I definitely can't shutup during one.  My favorite movies though (when people tie me up to watch one) are: Derailed,
N - Night or Morning person?:  Neither!  It totally depends on what's happening.
O - Outside lover?: YES! Any chance to eat on a patio, I'm on it!
P - Pet peeve: When people take too long.  I have no patience, I'm workin' on it :/
Q - Quirk: There are many!  In fact, this weekend the boyfriend decided to list all of them on our four hour road trip (yikes).  The main one is that I cannot sleep without white noise.  I have two fans on each side of my bed.
R - Restaurant: Cheesecake Factory.  I know it's a chain but I don't care.  Have you had the avocado egg rolls?  YOU NEED TO!
S - Sports: Well, I have the height for basketball so I played my last year of highschool but ALWAYS wish I had played more..I loved it.  I've been dancing all my life and that's what I love.  Eclectically E & I will be starting tennis soon :)
T - Team: Clemson tiger fan!  I don't really have any other teams but I do like the Braves.  Guess I have to, since I live in ATL!
U - Urban or Rural areas?: City but boy do I love to drive through the country!

V - Vacation: Anywhere hot and tropical.  My favorite place so far was about an hour south of Cancun in Playa Del Carmen.  I've also been lucky enough to be on my share of cruises!
W - Weather: If I'm inside, I want it to be storming so I don't feel like I'm missing out.  If I'm driving or laying out/hanging out outside, I want it to be sunny and HOT!  Selfish, right? hehe
X - Xtra special fact about you: I was Miss Clemson University 2009!
Y: Yogurt (froyo) Toppings - Oreos and M&Ms, ya know...the healthy stuff.
Z - Zoo Animal: Zebras!! I have many accessories/blankets/furniture with this print.  Background on my computer, too!

Now it's time for my weekend update!!
This weekend was so fun because I got to go to Columbia with the boyfriend to see his family and my family!  Yes, I totally realized I have no pictures of my sister, parents or boyfriend :/  Also, I really ned to learn that awesome digital camera I have, instead of my crappy phone camera. What can I say? convenience!

On my way out of Atlanta, I learned that these two buildings are called the "King and Queen" buildings...can you guess why? How cool!
 Lake time.
Everyone needs a Margaritaville Margarita maker!

Beautiful Lake Murray.  With this hot weather, it is almost NECESSARY to either be in a boat moving or in the water.
 Home sweet home.

Mom and dad did nice on their new purchase for our rec room.  Every seat reclines!  We looked like a bunch of dorks during movie night ;)
My favorite oldest younger brother, Tanner.
Reese as a pirate.  He wore that outfit all weekend.  The lil' hoodlum.

 Sunday funday.
Brunch with the fam, and my cute 'lil gma at...Cracker Barrel!  Am I the only one that gets breakfast PLUS fried okra (it is my absolute favorite food!)

Went to go visit my high school friends.  They got a brand new rottweiler puppy, "Sidney" (after Sidney Rice, wow).
Hope everyone had just as fun of a weekend as I did!

3 comments:

  1. m&ms and oreos are even better in ice cream :)i can't stand slow people, either!

    sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for seeming like a stalker since I just commented on another post, but I love the A-Z thing! I've seen it all over blogworld lately and I did a vlog with my A-Zs.

    ReplyDelete